Just a few last minute details on Buffalo Mass Mob XVIII at First Presbyterian Church on Sunday, October 9th, 2016.
- The church is located at One Symphony Circle almost directly across from Kleinhans Music Hall. Click here for directions—>
- Parking is available a Kleinhans Music Hall’s large lot next to hall or on the streets surrounding the church.
- Worship service starts promptly at 10:00 AM.
- For Catholics, this service is not a substitute for regular Sunday Mass.
- At 9:00 AM, Maria Patrick Oakley, Elder at First Church, will be giving a presentation on the history of the Reformed tradition and how it is the same and differs from Roman Catholicism. The presentation will be in the Houghton video classroom on the first floor of the Parish Hall. Look for signs saying “Presbyterian? What’s That?” to show the way.
- Explore Buffalo will be giving guided tours of First Presbyterian Church beginning at 9:15 AM and will also have tours immediately following the service.
- Buffalo Mass Mob is also asking people attending to bring an item for the church’s Lyon Food Pantry, in honor of former Pastor, Geri Lyon. Please bring either rice, cereal, pasta, pasta sauce, beans, tuna, mac & cheese, soup, canned vegetables or toilet paper for the bags the pantry distributes.
- Wondering what a Presbyterian service is like, click here—>
- Click here to view the history of Buffalo’s First Presbyterian Church—>
- Church website: http://www.firstchurchbuffalo.org/
Buffalo Mass Mob is excited to come to Buffalo’s First Presbyterian Church. We can’t wait for Sunday!