Thank you, Buffalo. Sunday’s Mass Mob was wonderful. Thank you, Fr. Juan Gaspar and the Holy Angels Church, Buffalo, NY Parish Community for being wonderful hosts. 👼
We’ll be making an announcement for Mass Mob 38 soon, stay tuned.
The Lord’s Prayer from Mass Mob 37.
When Buffalo Mass Mob found out that Holy Angels Church was closing in July of 2020, we decided to Mass Mob the church again. Buffalo Mass Mob visited the church in 2014 for Mass Mob VII. We’re going to be there on March 1, 2020 for the 37th Mass Mob. Join us.
Holy Angels Church is located at 348 Porter Ave. in the heart of Buffalo’s West Side.
Please invite your friends and family as we visit Holy Angels for Mass Mob 37.
Facebook event page:
Here is the history of Holy Angels from https://buffaloah.com/.
- First off, the Buffalo Mass Mob group (Danielle Huber, Christopher Byrd, Greg Witul and Arthur Kogutowski) thanks you for your continued support in helping make Mass Mobbing such a success. We are excited to be coming back to St. Adalbert Basilica where it all started in 2013.
- Facebook event page for Mass Mob XXX, https://www.facebook.com/events/464505424044749/
- The Mass starts promptly at 5:30pm. As usual, we suggest you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the beginning.
- Candles for the mass’ remembrance of deceased loved ones can be purchased at the basilica before the mass (cash only please). Names will be written on the candles and added to the list to be read aloud and prayed for.
- There will be a light reception after Mass in the church. It is a great opportunity to mingle with the St. Adalbert Basilica community. It will also give you a chance to walk around the basilica and really take in all the beauty of this historic house of worship.
- Directions and Parking
Here’s a video of St. Adalbert Basilica:
The Mass of Remembrance is an opportunity to remember those who have passed on. You can participate by ordering a candle from the church. You can include a name of a departed loved one on the candle when ordering. The candles will be available at the church prior to Mass for pickup.
During the service, each name that has been submitted to the church will be read aloud. At that time, people who ordered a candle will be asked to bring their candle(s) up to the altar. The candles will be placed around the altars of the church. It is a beautiful ceremony.
You can download a candle form by clicking here—->
Video of Saint Adalbert Basilica with remembrance candles in church.
For more information on Mass Mob XXX, click here—>
Part of what Buffalo Mass Mob does is help raise money for missions or charities connected to the churches we come to. We’ve selected the Response to Love Center (RTLC). We selected the RTLC because it located on the campus of the church in the church’s former school. The RTLC has served Buffalo’s East Side since 1985 with a variety of programs. 100% of proceeds goes to the RTLC. What we are doing is selling a t-shirt with our Buffalo Mass Mob logo on the front and a listing of all of our Mass Mobs on the back. To find out more about the organization, click here.
People have been asking us to sell our t-shirts again. This is a great way to commemorate our five year anniversary and 30th Mass Mob, get an awesome shirt and help a wonderful organization. If you don’t want to buy a shirt, you can simply donate.
To order or donate, click here. The sale is for two weeks only.
Please share! Thank you.